- Heathrow TW6 3AF
- Head Chef
Due to business success, we are pleased to announce the launch of our new partnership with KLM/Air France, providing an excellent experience in a VIP Lounge at Heathrow Airport. We want to set our VIP customers off with a great start to their journey!
As a Head Chef you will lead your kitchen brigade to provide the very best customer experience to passengers travelling from Terminal 4 at Heathrow airport.
- Responsible for ensuring sustained growth of turnover and net operating profits by effectively managing the kitchen and the delivery of culinary excellence.
- Responsible for providing day to day culinary advice, innovative solutions and quality service in line with business objectives and Elior UK.
- Set standards to achieve and maximise on business targets.
- Work with our leadership team to establish and maintain a committed and engaged team.
Key Roles and Accountabilities
- Proactive management of kitchen team. Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people
Development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, the customer and client.
- Accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the Elior eXperience are communicated and embedded within the team supporting the Service Champion as appropriate.
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Accountable for innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budgets and ensuring the high standards of food presentation and portion/quality control.
- Responsible for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
The successful candidate will receive a starting salary of £40,000 per annum, a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 33 days after 2 years' service.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.