- NW1 6AA
- Head Barista
The barista is a skilled artist as well as someone who can produce under immense pressure – producing consistent specialty coffee that “wows” the customer into returning day after day.
- Working at The coffee bar you will provide a positive and inviting experience to all visitors. Greet every guest with a warm welcome
- Ensure each customer experience a positive service journey from the first moment until they leave the area with a lasting impression
- Ensure prompt and timely delivery of a perfect cup of coffee or other products to all customers – every time
- Wow the customers with your skills, coffee knowledge and passion
- To be able to assist and influence customers’ choices
- To maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and make sure that the food safety and health & safety guidelines are followed at all times
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Head Barista include:
- Provide quality beverages consistently for all customers
- Ensure all counters, fridges and tables are set up prior to service time
- Ensure constant replenishment of counters and fridges throughout service
- Ensure attractive presentation of food throughout service
- Ensure the coffee bar area is clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure that all policies, procedural requirements and legislation of both client and company are adhered to in order to promote a professional and forward approach at all times
- Ensure all time schedules are achieved when required
- To assist in maintaining all legal health, hygiene and safety records
- To carry out all reasonable tasks expected by management
- Ensure the highest standard of customer care is used at all times
- Ensure all customers are served in a friendly and efficient manner
- Ensure all comments and complaints are passed on immediately to the Food Service Manager
- Ensure high standards of personal hygiene
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £25000 per annum
This role comes with an Employee Assistance Programme, a great cycle to work scheme, workplace pension, life Assurance (x2), 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service, great benefits for you and your family and day off for your birthday!
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Lexington is a team of vibrant and creative individuals who deliver excellent food and service, creating an environment where people can have fun and be the best they can at work. Set up in 2002, Lexington is an award-winning contract caterer that puts people at the heart of the business. We have over 1,500 employees in our team and an enviable client portfolio in London and the South East of England.