Group Manager North West
- Manchester, M34
- Group Manager North West
This is a field based role with regular travel to each operation.
Your key responsibilities as the Group Manager will consist of:
- Proactive management of catering & cleaning team
- Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, customer and client
- Accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the “Elior eXperience” are communicated and embedded within the team supporting the service champion as appropriate
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Accountable for innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control
- Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues
- Management of multiple sites. Responsible for regularly visiting each of the sites for our client and maintaining high standards in all areas listed above
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Group Manager include:
• Strong knowledge of catering operations.
• Strong experience of managing multiple sites.
• Knowledge and experience of managing outdoor sporting venues with catering operations.
• Experienced in managing and motivating large teams.
• Strong experience of managing client relationships.
• Strong experience of managing Profit and Loss, forecasting and driving sales.
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £50,000 depending on your experience. You will also receive a performance related bonus.
This role also comes with single healthcare cover, company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 33 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We bring an inspirational new approach to the hospitality and food services at some of the most prestigious sports venues across the UK. Our stadia business opens up exciting opportunities all-year-round from match days, concerts, conference and banqueting facilities as well as sales and marketing. They are a great place to develop a career in catering and events.