- London, SW17 9BU
- Group manager
Your key responsibilities as the Group Manager will consist of:
- Proactive management of catering & cleaning team
- Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, customer and client
- Accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the “Elior eXperience” are communicated and embedded within the team supporting the service champion as appropriate
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Accountable for innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control
- Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues
- Management of multiple sites. Responsible for regularly visiting each of the sites for our client and maintaining high standards in all areas listed above
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Group Manager include:
Proven management of large or group sites within the education sector. A passion for food and customer service.
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £35,000, plus a wide range of Company benefits.
This role also comes with single healthcare cover, company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 33 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
We're driven by the knowledge that young people deserve - and need - the best food for their wellbeing
We're dedicated at Taylor Shaw to bringing all our resources together to provide high quality nutritious food that our young customers will enjoy while at school and in further education. And to ensuring it is served by caring, well trained and skilled people.
Join the team and contribute towards helping the next generation live a healthy life.