Group Credit Controller
- London, EC2R 7HG
- Group Credit Controller
It's a hybrid role, mainly focusing on credit control while supporting sites with financial matters and ad-hoq projects. Assisting Operation Directors/Managers with new business.
This role will involve extensive travel
• Liaise with divisional Credit Controller, distribute weekly aged debt report to sites.
• Liaise with the site management team to ensuring overdue debts are paid on time.
• Proactively contacting clients and customers to update expected payments dates and follow up with non-payments.
• Providing a weekly update on divisional debt summary to Regional Managing Director and Financial Controller.
• Following up on pre-arranged call backs to customers to discuss payments.
• Assisting all sites with chasing unpaid invoices.
• Responsible for dealing efficiently and effectively with queries as they arise.
• Support multiple ad-hoc projects and requests.
• Liaise with head office, corporate finances as needed.
• 2 years previous credit control experience is ideal, but not essential.
• Self-motivated and able to work to targets in a busy environment.
• Intermediate MS Excel skills with the abilities to create formula such as VLOOKUP, SUMIFS
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
• A flexible approach; with the ability to work to tight deadlines and to support the business and teams as required.
• Good communicator with high levels of interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail.
• Results orientated and proactive approach to tasks
This role also comes with company pension scheme, life insurance, 31 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) - increasing to 33 after 2 completed years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Elior works in partnership with universities to maximise the quality of their student experience as places of both living and learning. We strengthen the competitiveness of our clients by making excellent value, healthy high-quality food a key feature of their establishments and we are innovative in our approach to modern eating preferences.