- One Braham
- General Manager
Your key responsibilities as the General Manager are to:
- Manage a café, premium hospitality and vending / free issue operation
- Manage the day to day relationship with the client
- Inspire the team to deliver an excellent, innovative food offer
- Ensure all legal H&S and company policies are up to date and completed
- Complete all tasks to their time schedules including the monthly analysis of figures reported to the client
- Ensure all budgets are kept in line with the client's requirements
- Work closely with the head chef to ensure a smooth running
- Compile the monthly accounts and client report
- Carry out all reasonable tasks expected by management
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future General Manager include:
- B&I experience in a fixed price and cost-plus environment
- Good at planning ahead and able to look at multiple options to help a final well-informed decision
- Positive, polite and realistic
- Must be friendly, a great team player, excellent communicator, fun, enthusiastic and professional at all times
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Financial acumen and computer literacy is a must
- Enthusiasm for the industry, passion for food and understanding of the changing industry
- Experience of dealing with and developing a client relationship that requires patience and confidence
- Experience in writing monthly / quarterly client reviews
- You will be a driven self-starter who will relish this challenge
As part of your package, we will be offering up to £50000 per annum.
We also offer a cycle to work scheme and eye care vouchers. Great Employee Assistance Programme to support with your wellbeing and other benefits for you and your family.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Lexington is a team of vibrant and creative individuals who deliver excellent food and service, creating an environment where people can have fun and be the best they can at work. Set up in 2002, Lexington is an award-winning contract caterer that puts people at the heart of the business. We have over 1,500 employees in our team and an enviable client portfolio in London and the South East of England.