- Norwich, NR2 2LJ
- General Manager
Your key responsibilities as the General Manager will consist of:
- Lead Heads of Departments to ensure proactive management of teams on site. Accountable for recruiting, supporting, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high-quality service to Elior UK, our customers and clients
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence
- Accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the Elior eXperience are communicated and embedded within the team supporting the Service Champion as appropriate
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Accountable for innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring a high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control
- Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future General Manager include:
- Proven experience of successfully managing a team
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence and proven track record of improving the customer journey
- A strong leader
- Highly confident and positive
- Craft skill
- Experience in managing finances; sales growth, cost controls including labour to sales ratios and detailed food cost management
- Experience in management of a high street brand/restaurant or similar commercial food business desirable
- High level for attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work well unsupervised
- Management experience Contract Catering desirable
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £32,000 working Monday to Friday.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life assurance (x2) and 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
At Edwards & Blake we understand that good food is vital to life. We're a leading contract caterer and since 1998 we've put food quality at the heart of all we do with fresh, healthy, nutritious ingredients at the core of our business from day one.
We're passionate about great quality food, local sourcing, excellent service, driving innovation and delivering great value to our clients and customers.