Front of house Supervisor
- Bognor Regis, PO21 1HR
- Front of house Supervisor
FOH Supervisor needed at the University of Chichester. Become part of our management team and help lead an experienced and friendly team.
Bognor Regis, West Sussex
Summary of Role
As Supervisor you will be responsible for motivating your team to achieve Elior UK objectives and aiding with the running of an effective service. Also for ensuring maximised efficiency of all resources available to ensure excellent service delivery in line with clients and Elior UK requirements within your area of responsibility.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Supervisor for Elior you will be expected:
• Running Shifts to meet manager and client expectations and ensure the team are working towards those aims
• Responsible for cashing up tills and end of day banking
• Responsible for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal relationships, management reporting and client liaison to support the delivery of operational excellence.
• To support innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budget.
• Responsible for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
• Ensure the team has thorough and up to date product and service knowledge in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
• Responsible for ensuring that all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures.
• Responsible for assisting in the recruitment process and providing ongoing support, training and development for the team.
• Responsible for supporting the “Elior eXperience” communication and for embedding the standards within the team supporting the service champion as appropriate.
• To manage and support the compliance of COSHH, Health & Safety, Hygiene and Food Safety regulations throughout the team and to report any incidents in line with procedures.
• Experience in catering, hospitality or restaurants is essential
• Experience in leading a team is desirable
• Experience in cashing up, stock control and staffing is useful
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We're driven by the knowledge that young people deserve - and need - the best food for their wellbeing
We're dedicated at Taylor Shaw to bringing all our resources together to provide high quality nutritious food that our young customers will enjoy while at school and in further education. And to ensuring it is served by caring, well trained and skilled people.
Join the team and contribute towards helping the next generation live a healthy life.