Front of House Assistant
- Salford, M30 7EY
- Front of House Assistant
Your key responsibilities as the Front of House Assistant will consist of:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Operate the till point as required throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Front of House Assistant include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A dedicated leader who is driven and passionate in order to take their team forward
- Financially minded & sales driven
- Previous catering experience and looking to progress within the industry is desirable
Starting rate of pay is £9.50 per hour. There are many opportunities in the future to advance within the company
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
We bring an inspirational new approach to the hospitality and food services at some of the most prestigious sports venues across the UK. Our stadia business opens up exciting opportunities all-year-round from match days, concerts, conference and banqueting facilities as well as sales and marketing. They are a great place to develop a career in catering and events.