Front of House Assistant
- IPSWICH SUFFOLK UK
- Front of House Assistant
Your key responsibilities as the Front of House Assistant will consist of:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Operate the till point as required throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Front of House Assistant include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A dedicated leader who is driven and passionate in order to take their team forward
- Financially minded & sales driven
- Previous catering experience and looking to progress within the industry
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £XXXXX per annum/hour, plus good overtime rates
This role comes with an Employee Assistance Programme, a great cycle to work scheme, workplace pension, life Assurance (x2), 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service, great benefits for you and your family and day off for your birthday!
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunities for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award-winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and million guests served every day. . We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,200 sites.
Lexington is one of London's most respected and fast-growing boutique catering companies. We are about delivering exceptional services and we achieve this through our different brands; Lexington Catering which provides hospitality and food services delivering fabulous, fresh food and drink for people at work.
Our services cover a broad spectrum including coffee bars with world-famous brands, cafés, delis, restaurants and extensive hospitality services to Director's dining rooms (to Michelin star standard), events and high profile functions for Directors and VIP's, reception, concierge, switchboard, helpdesk and meeting room management – we deliver with the highest customer service and CSR practices.