Front of House Assistant
- Glasgow G61 3NN
- Front of House Assistant
As part of our hospitality team you will be expected to:
• Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
• Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and products in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
• Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
• Operate the till point as required throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
• Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
• Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
• Maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and security at all times
As part of our hospitality team we look for:
• At least 6 months experience working in a restaurant/hospitality environment – training is provided on the job to allow the individual to become more experienced.
• Hard working individuals willing to get on with the job.
• Flexible on working hours – weekday and weekend work dependant on the business.
• Able to work a till.
• Able to work as part of a team.
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who shares the same values:
• Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
• Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
• Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
• Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
• Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.
Fantastic opportunity to build a hospitality experience.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.