Front of house assistant
- Bury St Edmunds, IP28
- Bury St Edmunds
- Front of house assistant
Your key responsibilities as the Front of House Assistant will consist of:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Operate the till point as required throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Front of House Assistant include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A dedicated leader who is driven and passionate in order to take their team forward
- Financially minded & sales driven
- Previous catering experience and looking to progress within the industry
This role also comes with a workplace pension and 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
At Edwards & Blake we understand that good food is vital to life. We're a leading contract caterer and since 1998 we've put food quality at the heart of all we do with fresh, healthy, nutritious ingredients at the core of our business from day one.
We're passionate about great quality food, local sourcing, excellent service, driving innovation and delivering great value to our clients and customers.