Food and Beverage Manager
- Portsmouth, PO4 8RA
- Food and Beverage Manager
You will be responsible for managing a team of 60 staff and will be joining a passionate team of professionals.
The Food and Beverage Manager will be responsible for the ongoing delivery to our matchday and non-matchday operations whilst working in close partnership with the club, we will ensure that we deliver a world class service to all our customers
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As a Food and Beverage Manager for Elior you will be expected:
- Proactive management of the catering team. Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, customer and client.
- Accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the ''Elior eXperience'' are communicated and embedded within the team supporting the service champion as appropriate.
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food and beverage stocks within budget.
- Accountable for all cash and stock controls at site and compliance to internal policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all site banking's and administration of payroll.
- Accountable for innovative menu planning, and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control.
- Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence working in conjunction with the Club.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues.
- Accountable for complete stock management and cellar control of all hospitality bars
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Manager include:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar environment.
- Proven leadership and experience of managing a large casual team
- An eye for detail and understands the changing needs of our clients
- A strong background in food serve either in large hotels or high street restaurants.
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £30,000, plus a bonus of 10%
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We bring an inspirational new approach to the hospitality and food services at some of the most prestigious sports venues across the UK. Our stadia business opens up exciting opportunities all-year-round from match days, concerts, conference and banqueting facilities as well as sales and marketing. They are a great place to develop a career in catering and events.