Finance Manager - Financial planning & analysis
- EC2V 6JP
- Finance Manager - Financial planning & analysis
The Finance Manager (FP&A) is responsible for coordinating and ensuring reporting and planning outputs are achieved for Elior UK to meet all internal and Group timelines.
You will have accountability for:
• Managing and communicating the key reporting deadlines for all relevant stakeholders
• Managing and coordinating the overall planning timetable for UK planning cycles
• Actively managing, reporting and driving initiatives to deliver cash management across the UK organisation
• Running the UK Investment committee agenda, a forum for making capex decisions and reviewing previous investments
• Responding to CEO/CFO ad-hoc requests
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
• Lead in conjunction with Head of FPA, the annual planning processes for the UK (Budget, Forecasts and Rolling Outlooks)
• Leading a review and roll out of reporting changes to include operational and financial dashboards for use by both group and the UK leadership team
• Frequent consolidation of budget's, forecasts and rolling outlooks
• Review and streamlining of current FP&A processes
• Manage and support multiple ad-hoc projects and requests
To be successful in this the role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
• Delivery of reporting to all teams in timely fashion (as set via objectives)
• Accuracy of output for review by Head of Finance and CFO
• Effective communication of planning cycles/deadlines so all teams who are required to input understand timelines
• Effective understanding of overall business performance
• Managing key dialogues with group controlling team, to ensure that all new/ad-hoc requests are dealt with in a timely fashion
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications
• Qualified 2+ years PQE with experience in similar role
• A flexible approach, with the ability to work to tight deadlines and to support the business and teams as is required.
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent excel modelling skills
• SAP, Business Objects and Hyperion – experience of reporting from these systems preferable
The successful candidate will be offered a starting salary of £55,000 dependant on experience. You will also receive a travel allowance of £5000.
You will also receive a contributory pension, health care, life assurance, subsidised food and 33 days annual leave allowance inclusive of bank holidays.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.