Finance Manager / Accountant
- KT1 2EE
- Kingston upon Thames
- Finance Manager / Accountant
Your key responsibilities as the Financial Manager will consist of:
- Running the month end head office processes, ensuring timelines are met and all critical actions complete
- Support the monthly forecasting process, by maintaining a risks and opportunities tracker for SG&A, including any centrally held initiatives
- Planning and running detailed cost centre reviews aligned to the quarterly re-forecast, driving savings and efficiencies
- Identifying and actioning opportunities to reduce complexity and manual intervention across all aspects of the head office process
- Manage and support multiple ad-hoc projects and requests
- Regular analytical review of various cost lines, providing visibility on cost drivers and value creation
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Financial Manager include:
- Qualified, ideally with experience in similar role
- 5+ year's experience (including min. 2 years post qualification)
- A flexible approach, with the ability to work to tight deadlines and to support the business and teams as required.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience running processes and elements of planning cycles
- Excellent communication skills
- SAP, Business Objects and Hyperion – experience of reporting from
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £35000.00, dependant on experience.
This role also comes with single healthcare cover, company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 33 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Elior works in partnership with universities to maximise the quality of their student experience as places of both living and learning. We strengthen the competitiveness of our clients by making excellent value, healthy high-quality food a key feature of their establishments and we are innovative in our approach to modern eating preferences.