Executive Head Chef
- Roehampton, SW15 5PU
- Executive Head Chef
Our Executive Head Chef will be responsible for ensuring sustained growth of turnover and net operating profits by effectively managing the kitchens within the site and the delivery of culinary advice, innovative solutions and quality service in line with business objectives and company standards to achieve and maximise set targets in line with set budgets. Establish and maintain a committed and engaged team across all kitchens on site.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Executive Chef for Elior you will be expected to:
- Proactive management of kitchen teams. Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, customers and clients.
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence.
- Accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the Elior experience are communicated and embedded within the team supporting the Service Champion as appropriate.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Accountable for innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control.
- Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues
As Executive Chef we look for the following:
- Able to create and implement economically sustainable solutions to the benefit of the client and Elior UK.
- Creates a culture of results within a high pressure environment through the creation of a strong sense of team spirit, instilling a hunger to be part of a winning team. Anticipates and takes advantage of internal and external factors, for the long term commercial benefit for Elior UK.
- Commitment and dynamism with the courage to promote and foster independent decision making throughout the tea, enabling individual and team growth by learning from mistakes.
- Exemplary role model. Delivering unequivocally client and customer promises and contractual compliance through delivering operational excellence within your teams.
From £45,000 gross salary
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Elior works in partnership with universities to maximise the quality of their student experience as places of both living and learning. We strengthen the competitiveness of our clients by making excellent value, healthy high-quality food a key feature of their establishments and we are innovative in our approach to modern eating preferences.