- Leyland, PR25 3EX
- Executive Chef
Your key responsibilities as the Executive Chef will consist of:
- Accountable for recruiting, supporting, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service.
- Accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the Elior experience are communicated and embedded within the team supporting the Service Champion as appropriate.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Accountable for innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Executive Chef include:
- Proven experience in successfully managing a team
- Highly confident and positive
- Contract Catering experience desirable
- Able to create and implement economically sustainable solutions.
- Creates a culture of results within a high-pressure environment through the creation of a strong sense of team spirit, instilling a hunger to be part of a winning team. Anticipates and takes advantage of internal and external factors.
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £29,000
This role also comes with single healthcare cover (on completion of successful probation within 6 months of start date), a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 33 days after 2 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 109,000 employees and 23,500 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.