- York, YO10 5FD
- Domestic Assistant
As a catering Domestic Assistant for Elior you will be expected:
- To ensure full area of responsibility is cleaned (and cleared where contractually bound) in line with relevant cleaning schedule to Elior UK and client standards
- To ensure COSHH and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Responsible for providing support to other areas as required
- Responsible for the smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures.
- To maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and security at all times
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Domestic Assistant include:
- Experience working within a team
- Warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all-round communication skills
- Adaptable, whilst able to conform strictly to Elior UK procedures
- Establishes strong relationships with colleagues and customers and maintains a professional image at all times
- Methodical, thorough with persistence to see a job through to conclusion
- Adaptable, able to maintain the highest quality of service whilst working within standard operating procedures and rules
- Able to advise others in a specialist area of expertise
- Confident nature
- Reliable and hard working with attention to detail essential
- 1 to 2 years+ within the service industry
As well as an enjoyable place to work,.Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 109,000 employees and 23,500 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Caterplus division is one the UK's leading catering services business specialising in the care and retirement living sector. We operate across a spectrum of establishments, including residential care homes, assisted living & extra care, independent living, Jewish and charitable communities.
Join the team and contribute towards making food one of life's real pleasures for the over 55 community in your area.