- Aberdeen, AB21 7EA
- Domestic Assistant
As a catering Domestic Assistant for Elior you will be expected:
- To ensure full area of responsibility is cleaned (and cleared where contractually bound) in line with relevant cleaning schedule to Elior UK and client standards
- To ensure COSHH and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Responsible for the smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures.
- To maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and security at all times
- Cover Holidays and sickness absence across various sites in Aberdeen.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Domestic Assistant include:
- Experience working within a team
- Warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all-round communication skills
- Adaptable, whilst able to conform strictly to Elior UK procedures
- Establishes strong relationships with colleagues and customers and maintains a professional image at all times
- Methodical, thorough with persistence to see a job through to conclusion
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £8.91 per hour.
Please note this is a 0h casual cleaning role required to cover holidays/sickness across multiple sites.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.