Digital Product Manager
- Cheapside EC2V 6JP
- Digital Product Manager
Your key responsibilities as the Digital Product Manager
will consist of:
• Form a strong working relationship with the relevant App provider, operations and IT teams
• Ensure all required data is flowing from StarChef system into the various apps (in conjunction with StarChef team)
• Working with sector specific menu managers to ensure all recipes & menus required for the smooth functioning of the applications
• Create a feedback process and help-line to support business with day to day requests / issues
• Create streamlined process to ensure that a scalable structure is in place to implement a uniform user experience across all sites
• Work with the App provider to improve the user experience by suggesting and implementing changes to Elior internal processes, the dashboard and the customer interface
• Work with the menu management and operations teams to ensure an appropriate flow of information and structure is in place to support the business
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the Digital Product Manager include:
Experience and Knowledge: Essential
• Experience of managing an IT system / platform is essential
• Experience of managing an information database
• Ability to analyse and solve business problems
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Intermediate level with Microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint)
• Experience using the Starchef program or a similar menu management system
Experience and Knowledge: Desirable
• Degree level education
• Experience of working with 3rd party software providers
- Excellent customer service attitude and approach
• Excellent telephone manner with ability to liaise with staff at all levels.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent investigative and diagnostic skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving mentality strong attention to detail and quality
• Flexible and adaptable in style and approach
• Strong commercial awareness
• Capable of working on own initiative as well as within a team
• Confident and influential with customers and colleagues
• Empathy with end users demonstrating patience and understanding
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
As part of your package, we are offering a salary between £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus 15% bonus potential subject to individual and Company KPI.
This role also comes with single healthcare cover, company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 33 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.