Digital Optimisation Manager
- Cheapside, London
- Digital Optimisation Manager
This role must be able to draw information from a variety of sources to create actionable insights and both tactical and strategic action plans to improve performance and customer experience. Digital platforms include apps used within the business for the pre-order and or delivery of food and beverage options to customers. This role would also interact with the app providers and continuously scan the competitor environment to share and create industry-leading best practices.
Your key responsibilities as the Digital Optimisation Manager will consist of:
• Form a strong working relationship with the relevant App provider, operations, finance and IT teams
• Create an analysis process to ensure opportunities for improvement are identified and implemented and regularly report on key metrics
• Work with the App provider to improve the user experience by suggesting and implementing changes to Elior internal processes, the dashboard and the customer interface
• Regularly present performance, recommendations and strategy to senior team and wider functions
• Work with the menu management and operations teams to ensure an appropriate flow of information and structure is in place to support the business
• Supporting ensuring required data is flowing from StarChef system into the various apps (in conjunction with StarChef team)
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Digital Optimisation Manager include:
• Experience of managing an information database and reporting processes
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a creative problem-solving mindset
• High proficiency in Excel/pivot tables with the ability to analyze, summarize and manipulate large volumes of data
• High attention to detail with the ability to organize concepts and data into top line information suitable for senior stakeholders
• Experience assimilating qualitative and quantitative data from a variety of sources and across functions
• Experience implementing projects cross-functionally based on insight to improve customer experience
• Excellent customer service attitude and approach, interpersonal skills verbal and written communication skills
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £50,000 per annum, plus 15% performance-related bonus.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 3 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.