Digital Marketing Applications Coordinator
- Cheapside, London
- Digital Marketing Applications Coordinator
Your key responsibilities as the Digital Marketing Applications Coordinator will consist of:
• Form a strong working relationship with the relevant App provider, operations and IT teams
• Ensure all required data is flowing from StarChef system into the various apps (in conjunction with StarChef team)
• Working with sector specific menu managers to ensure all recipes & menus required for the smooth functioning of the applications
• Respond to customer feedback in the digital platforms using a pre-defined set of responses
• Support operations teams with day to day requests / issues
• Work with the App provider to improve the user experience by suggesting and implementing changes to Elior internal processes, the dashboard and the customer interface
• Organise information and processes in order to streamline the implementation timelines for applications and ensure seamless delivery
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Digital Marketing Applications Coordinator include:
• Experience of managing an Digital platform is essential
• Experience of managing an information database
• Excellent communication skills
• Intermediate level with Microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint)
• Experience using the Starchef program or a similar menu management system
• Strong customer service attitude and approach
• Excellent telephone manner with ability to liaise with staff at all levels
• Flexible and adaptable in style and approach
• Excellent interpersonal, investigative and diagnostic skills
• Superb organisational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving mentality strong attention to detail and quality
• Capable of working on own initiative as well as within a team
• Empathy with end users demonstrating patience and understanding
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £25,000.
This role also comes with company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 31 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays), increasing to 33 after 2 completed years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.