- Sheffield, S9 2LF
You will be joining an enthusiastic and growing team of dietitians to ensure the delivery of comprehensive nutrition and dietetic services. The role is based from our Sheffield office.
The position provides an excellent opportunity for you to work within industry where your nutrition and dietetic expertise is crucial for the successful delivery of the wider foodservice business, and the nutrition services.
You will have exceptional communication and IT skills and an ability to prioritise activities and manage expectations. The role will involve planning and administering nutrition and dietetic activities, using your technical skill set and working with wider teams to ensure evidence based practise runs in conjunction with the best commercial outcomes.
Your key responsibilities as the Education Dietitian will consist of:
- A highly driven individual with the ability to work well in a team and on own initiative
- An ability to translate technical/nutritional information into understandable messages for the nonexpert
- Ability to deliver support to operations teams with site visits, presentations, training and events
- A passion for food and nutrition and good product knowledge of food and ingredients
- An ability to quickly solve problems, and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritise a wide range of tasks, be flexible and work to tight deadlines
- Happy to travel to various locations on a weekly basis
- Confident with the ability to work well with colleagues and clients at all levels
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Education Dietitian include:
- HCPC Registered Dietitian with at least 3 years' experience
- Experience in contract catering or the food industry is highly desirable
- Familiarity with one or more nutritional analysis programmes
- Experience of working within the Food Service Education sector an advantage
- Experience of menu development that is appropriate for school age children
- Experience working with food allergy and special medical diets
- Experience and knowledge of EU and UK food labelling legislation
- Member of British Dietetic Association
- Full UK driving licence
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £35,000 plus a company car.
This role also comes with a workplace pension and 33 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We're driven by the knowledge that young people deserve - and need - the best food for their wellbeing
We're dedicated at Taylor Shaw to bringing all our resources together to provide high quality nutritious food that our young customers will enjoy while at school and in further education. And to ensuring it is served by caring, well trained and skilled people.
Join the team and contribute towards helping the next generation live a healthy life.