Deputy General Manager
- Sunderland, SR5 1SU
- Deputy General Manager
Your key responsibilities as the Deputy General Manager will consist of:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operation of the business, reporting to the General Manager
- Assisting with recruiting, supporting, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, our customer and clients
- Ensuring that all aspects of the Elior experience are communicated and embedded within the team supporting the Service Champion as appropriate
- Production of staff rotas
- Ensuring COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future General Manager include:
- Proven experience of successfully helping to managing a team
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Significant experience within a management role
- Contract Catering experience desirable
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £26,000
This role also comes with single healthcare cover (on completion of successful probation within 6 months of start date), a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 33 days after 2 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
We bring an inspirational new approach to the hospitality and food services at some of the most prestigious sports venues across the UK. Our stadia business opens up exciting opportunities all-year-round from match days, concerts, conference and banqueting facilities as well as sales and marketing. They are a great place to develop a career in catering and events.