Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability Co-ordinator
- Macclesfield, SK11 6ET
- Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability Co-ordinator
Your key responsibilities as the CSR Co-ordinator will consist of:
- Responsible for data collection for monthly and annual reporting, this includes liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure contractual and regulatory deadlines are met
- Reinforce the CSR policies and initiatives of the company through internal and external communications, including social media
- Support the business development team to help with CSR related queries for bids
- Act as an ambassador of CSR to help enhance the culture of sustainability across the business
- Provide first line support to our operations teams to help them to navigate and implement CSR initiatives
- Assist the Head of Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability with large projects
- Liaise with operations teams to build case studies of CSR initiatives, helping to share and encourage best practice across the business
- Help to coordinate initiatives such as community and charity activities
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future CSR Co-ordinator include:
- A performance driven approach: is highly organised in working style, prioritising, scheduling and delegating with skill
- Taking the Initiative: has the courage to promote and foster independent decision making
- Respecting Commitments: able to listen with empathy enabling impartial judgement, quickly establishing trust and rapport. Be an exemplary role model
- Excellent standard of communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent IT skills
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Excellent working in a team or alone
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A passion for service: warm, friendly and genuine
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £24,000 per annum.
This role also comes with company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 31 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays), increasing to 33 after 2 completed years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 109,000 employees and 23,500 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.