- Rosyth, KY11 2AR
*THIS POST IS SUBJECT TO SECURITY CLEARANCE*
Your key responsibilities as the Cook will consist of:
- Preparation, Presentation and cooking of food following HACCP controls at all times.
- Assisting the manager with all day to day responsibilities of catering area.
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Undertaking any necessary training as and when required.
- Operate the till point as required throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Cook include:
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a chef
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A great team player
- Catering experience essential
- Flexibility is a must
- A full clean driving license is desirable but not essential
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £18,720.
This role also comes with a company pension scheme, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 3 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.