- Wilmslow, SK9 1PF
- Commis Chef
Your key responsibilities as the Commis Chef will consist of:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, neatly presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Basic food preparation
- Ensuring Deliveries are put away correctly, ensuring store rooms are kept clan and tidy
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen including the pot wash and serving on the food counter
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Commis Chef include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence and a great team player
- Catering experience preferable
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £17,550. There is a free shuttle bus from the train station to the site.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 3 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.