Client Relations Executive
- Macclesfield, SK11 6ET
- Client Relations Executive
Your key responsibilities as the Client Relations Executive will consist of:
· Work with Operations and Support Service teams to optimise B2B offer based on outcomes of Client feedback, in line with Elior UK annual retention/renewal targets.
· Use the Tegara system to input actions/activities, monitor stakeholder input, checking contract vulnerability score/status ensuring a timely and appropriate intervention.
· Coordination of all documentation associated with a contract re-negotiation or re-bid within the appropriate timeframes, liaising with associated support services and operations teams
· Ongoing communication and site visits with operators to assess current standards and meetings with site client(s)
· Attend client re-bid presentations as appropriate, influencing the content and format of such presentations
· Compile remedial action plan following client meetings where identified and upload to Tegara contract page
· Communicate and agree actions and timeframes for remedial actions with appropriate operator
· Monitor remedial actions and follow up with client to gauge reaction and satisfaction
· Pull together information and data as requested by Client Relations Director to formulate agreed Client retention reporting and meetings schedules as required by the business
· Meeting/contact with appropriate clients as identified in Top 20 on a annual basis to assess satisfaction as advised by relevant Divisional MD
Carry out post-mortem with any applicable clients as agreed with Client Relations Director using the Tegara post-mortem template
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Client Relations Executive include:
· Educated to Degree level or above
· Operational experience across a multi-site business
· Excellent record of positive client relationships
· Strong influencing and listening skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Financial and Analytical Skills
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £45,000.00 per annum, plus company benefits including workplace pension, life insurance (x4), 31 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 33 days after 2 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.