- Kirkhill Road, Aberdeen
- Cleaning Supervisor
As a catering Cleaning Supervisor for Elior you will be expected:
- Proactively managing the team. Assisting in recruitment and providing ongoing support, training and development for the team.
- Responsible for supporting the “Elior eXperience” communication and for embedding the standards within the team supporting the service champion as appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal relationships, management reporting and client liaison to support the delivery of operational excellence.
- Ensure the team up to date product and service knowledge.
- Responsible for ensuring that all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures.
- To manage and support the compliance of COSHH, Health & Safety, Hygiene and Food Safety regulations throughout the team and to report any incidents in line with procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining, ordering and controlling cleaning stocks within budget.
- To support innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budget.
- Delivering stocks to sites when required, leading by example, hands on approach, sending Timesheets away.
- Responsible with keeping Cleaning Standards at a very high level at all site assigned to you.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Cleaning Supervisor include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Proven team leader experience
- Experience in cleaning and supervising is essential for this role
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £9.01/h
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2) and 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 3 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.