- Cambridgshire, CB10
As a cleaner for Elior you will be expected:
- To ensure full area of responsibility is cleaned (and cleared where contractually bound) in line with relevant cleaning schedule to Elior UK and client standards
- To ensure COSHH and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Responsible for the smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures.
- To maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and security at all times
- High cleaning standards and experience working within a team
- Warm, friendly and genuine with good communication skills
- Adaptable, whilst able to conform strictly to procedures
- Maintains a professional image and be enthusiastic
- Methodical and thorough with an eye for detail and a can-do attitude
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.