- Aberdeen, AB21 0GP
You will be working as part of a team assisting and supporting in the smooth and efficient running of the operation on site to effectively carry out a range of cleaning and service duties.
Your key responsibilities as Cleaner will consist of:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is cleaned (and cleared where contractually bound) in line with relevant cleaning schedule to Elior UK and client standards.
- To ensure COSHH and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures.
- Be responsible for providing support to other areas as required.
- Be responsible for the smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures.
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures.
- To maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and security at all times.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Cleaner include:
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent organisational skills is a must
- Self motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements.
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures
- Previous cleaning experience required
As part of your package, we are offering a salary of £8.21 per hour
Holidays 28 days (including Bank Holidays), life assurance, colleague pension enrolment and subsidised lunches
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.