- Macclesfield, SK11 6ET
- Claims Advisor
- Fixed-term contract
Your key responsibilities as the Claims Advisor will consist of:
- Provide effective administration support in line with department policies and procedures, ensuring delivered within designated timescales
- Effective reactive accident investigation reported via outsourced online compliance tool, in-line with Safety & Wellbeing processes
- Production of periodic reports and collating information/metrics.
- Appropriate identification and reporting of all RIDDOR accidents.
- Monitor near misses and accident reporting, identify trends and provide risk-managed based solutions
- Be first-line response to the wider business in regards to H&S issues & queries
- Direct liaison with Insurance Broker and Insurance companies acting on behalf of Elior
- Assist with insurance renewal processes through to completion
- Training delegate enrolment, tracking, and reporting, management of LMS system
- Support training with delegate enrolment via Learner Management System, provision of training materials and certificates
- Direct liaison with external suppliers, attend FACT focus meetings as required
- To attend and participate in Safety & Wellbeing team meetings, minute taking
- To perform and partake in any other activity to support the Safety & Wellbeing team in delivering the Safety & Wellbeing service to the business
- Provide current accident stats during the sales tender process
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Claims Advisor include:
- Good understanding of EL/PL Claims handling processes and claims framework / MOJ portal.
- Understanding and appreciation on health, safety and physical risk issues.
- Knowledge of food safety and health & safety legislation and company requirements for sites operating catering and / or FM services
- Knowledge of working with LMS systems, training administration
- Excellent communicator with the ability to solve problems communicate with & influence stakeholders at all levels
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Warm, friendly and genuine
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Ability to travel as this role will involve occasional site visits for investigation purposes as well as visits to Insurers and other stakeholders
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £30,000 depending on experience.
This role also comes with a company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 31 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays), increasing to 33 after 2 completed years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.