- Warrington, WA2 0XA
An excellent opportunity now exists for a Chef to join our fun and dynamic team who pride themselves on high standards.
This fantastic opportunity for an inspirational chef looking to demonstrate your skills and work in a busy, successful kitchen.
Warrington area (WA2 0XA)
Summary of Role
As Chef you will prepare and present high quality food in line with Elior UK objectives and client requirements.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities Chef you will assist in the preparation and presentation of innovative and high quality food in line with Company objectives and client requirements.
As Chef for Elior you will
• Support proactive head chef and development of the kitchen team in order to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, Customer and Client.
• Prepare and present high quality food in line with Elior UK objectives and client requirements.
• Support management with internal and external communications, effectively communicating relevant information to the kitchen team.
• Responsible for supporting the 'Elior eXperience' communication and for embedding the standards within the team, supporting the service champion as appropriate.
• Assist Management and deputise in innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budgets maintaining high standard of food presentation and ensuring portion and quality control.
• To support management in creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and innovative food.
• Ensure operational activities meet requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and employees."
• Assist Management and deputise in maintaining, ordering and control of food stocks within budget and using nominated suppliers.
• Work well with others
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.