Chef Team Leader
- Market Rasen, LN8 3RF
- Market Rasen
- Chef Team Leader
Your key responsibilities as the Chef will consist of:
- To liaise with the catering manager and help support, train and develop the team. To deliver an efficient, high quality service.
- To ensuring on going team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison.
- To ensuring that all aspects of the Elior experience are communicated and embedded within the team supporting the Service Champion as appropriate.
- Maintain, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Accountable for innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Chef include:
- Proven experience in successfully managing a team
- A good knowledge of HACCP
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Highly confident and positive
- Proactive with a ‘can do' attitude
- Contract Catering experience desirable
- Able to create and implement economically sustainable solutions.
- Creates a culture of results within a high-pressure environment through the creation of a strong sense of team spirit, instilling a hunger to be part of a winning team. Anticipates and takes advantage of internal and external factors.
- Commitment and dynamism with the courage to promote and foster independent decision, enabling individual and team growth by learning from mistakes.
- Exemplary role model. Delivering unequivocally delivering operational excellence
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We're driven by the knowledge that young people deserve - and need - the best food for their wellbeing
We're dedicated at Taylor Shaw to bringing all our resources together to provide high quality nutritious food that our young customers will enjoy while at school and in further education. And to ensuring it is served by caring, well trained and skilled people.
Join the team and contribute towards helping the next generation live a healthy life.