- St Neots PE19 6NG
Your key responsibilities as the Chef will consist of:
- Ensure tasty and appetising not and cold lunches are prepared and served on time at this busy school in accordance with nutritional and safety regulations
- Direct the kitchen team so that all Company standards are met at all times
- Work with the Catering Supervisor to ensure costs are controlled, stock is managed and supplies are ordered as required.
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Ad-hoc duties to support the catering team and services
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Chef include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A great team player
- Catering experience essential
- Passion for food
This role also comes with a workplace pension and 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
At Edwards & Blake we understand that good food is vital to life. We're a leading contract caterer and since 1998 we've put food quality at the heart of all we do with fresh, healthy, nutritious ingredients at the core of our business from day one.
We're passionate about great quality food, local sourcing, excellent service, driving innovation and delivering great value to our clients and customers.