- Uxbridge, UB8 1RB
- Chef Manager
Your key responsibilities as the Cook will consist of:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Ad-hoc duties to support the catering team and services
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Cook include:
• Individual will need to be fully qualified 706/2 or equivalent.
• Previous experience in the Education Sector is essential.
• Must have excellent cooking skills in both presentation and taste.
• You will also be IT proficient.
• You must be a self-motivated individual who works well unsupervised.
• You must have excellent people management skills and be able to motivate your team.
• Understand School Food Trust Guidelines on Nutrition.
• Be proactive and ensure innovation through team and service.
• You must be an excellent communicator and in order to build relationships with customers and clients alike.
• Demonstrates confidence with a ‘Can do' attitude.
• Competitive salary package
• Company sick pay scheme
• Workplace pension scheme
• Recognition reward and awards
• Long Service awards
• Fantastic Career Development opportunities
• Annual Salon Culinaire
• Access to Cycle to Work Scheme.
• Access to a Save as you Earn Scheme
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 109,000 employees and 23,500 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We're driven by the knowledge that young people deserve - and need - the best food for their wellbeing
We're dedicated at Taylor Shaw to bringing all our resources together to provide high quality nutritious food that our young customers will enjoy while at school and in further education. And to ensuring it is served by caring, well trained and skilled people.
Join the team and contribute towards helping the next generation live a healthy life.