- Uttoxeter, ST14 7BS
- Chef Manager
Your key responsibilities as the Chef Manager will consist of:
- Lead Heads of Departments to ensure proactive management of teams on site.
- Accountable for recruiting, inducting, training and supporting staff to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, our customer and clients.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering, controlling food stocks and managing a budget.
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team. communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Chef Manager include:
- Proven experience of successfully managing a team & strong team player
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Contract Catering experience desirable
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £24,000.00 per annum.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Our specialist retail services team works with clients to build their income and customer loyalty in store, while at the same time caring for their staff in the multi-shift retail environment. Our in-store cafes are helping to make the customer experience more enjoyable and reflect the values of our clients' brands. Our experience with leading retail groups in the UK has enabled us to develop and fine-tune a range of excellent value-for-money retail service offers.