- St Neots, PE19 6NG
- St Neots
- Chef Manager
Your key responsibilities as the Chef Manager will consist of:
- Delivering a high quality and efficient service to all of our customers
- Motivating and managing a team
- Accountable for ordering and controlling food and other stocks within budget
- Weekly financial reporting to your Operations Manager
- Engage with our client and customers
- Responsible for COSHH, Food Safety, Health & Safety, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Chef Manager include:
- Proven experience of successfully managing a team
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A strong team player
- Confident and positive
- IT literate
- Self-motivated and able to work well unsupervised
- Proactive with a ‘can do' attitude
- Contract Catering experience desirable
As part of your package, we are offering a n hourly rate of £11 for this term time only role. There is also a workplace pension and 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). We provide uniform and safety shoes and a meal on duty.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
At Edwards & Blake we understand that good food is vital to life. We're a leading contract caterer and since 1998 we've put food quality at the heart of all we do with fresh, healthy, nutritious ingredients at the core of our business from day one.
We're passionate about great quality food, local sourcing, excellent service, driving innovation and delivering great value to our clients and customers.