- Rope Walk, Lincoln, LN6 7FS
- Chef Manager
Your key responsibilities as the Chef Manager will consist of:
- Deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, our customer and clients.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering, controlling food stocks and managing a budget
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Chef Manager include:
- To work on own cooking and serving food and beverages
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Contract Catering experience desirable
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £22,000 per annum.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 109,000 employees and 23,500 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.