- Reepham, NR10 4JP
- Chef Manager
This is a term time only role and perfect for fitting around family life. It'll be well suited for those who are looking for a fun and rewarding role, working in a kitchen providing the nutrition required for our children. The love of children and their health will be a genuine interest of yours.
Your key responsibilities as the Chef Manager will consist of:
- Lead Heads of Departments to ensure proactive management of teams on site.
- Accountable for recruiting, inducting, training and supporting staff to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, our customer and clients.
- Motivating and managing a team
- Controlling and managing a budget
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Engage with clients, customers and residents
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Chef Manager include:
- Proven experience of successfully managing a team
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A strong team player
- Highly confident and positive
- Self-motivated and able to work well unsupervised
- Proactive with a ‘can do' attitude
- Contract Catering experience desirable
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £12,630 (pro rata).
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life assurance (x2) and 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 109,000 employees and 23,500 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
At Edwards & Blake we understand that good food is vital to life. We're a leading contract caterer and since 1998 we've put food quality at the heart of all we do with fresh, healthy, nutritious ingredients at the core of our business from day one.
We're passionate about great quality food, local sourcing, excellent service, driving innovation and delivering great value to our clients and customers.