- Leytonstone, E11 1NR
- Chef Manager
Are you warm, friendly and genuine? Do you enjoy customer interaction? We've an excellent opportunity to develop a rewarding catering career with us, Elior UK - a leading contract caterer.
Elior UK operate across a diverse range of industries such as stadiums, offices, museums, schools, universities and care homes with plenty of career development opportunities. We are in a period of growth and there's no better time to join.
Your key responsibilities as the Catering Assistant will consist of:
- Managing the kitchen team and ensuring the smooth running of the operation
- Ensure that food is stored, prepared, cooked and served to company high standards
- Knowledge of Elior Menu, Star chef is an advantage
- Aware of Allergens and familiar and food safety regulations
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Ad-hoc duties to support the catering team and services
- Be flexible. 5 out 7 days including weekends
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Kitchen Manager to include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A team player
- Previous experience as a kitchen manager or a head chef is a must
As part of your package, we are offering a salary of £30,000 per annum.
Holidays 28 days (including Bank Holidays) and increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service, life assurance, colleague pension enrolment
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Elior works in partnership with universities to maximise the quality of their student experience as places of both living and learning. We strengthen the competitiveness of our clients by making excellent value, healthy high-quality food a key feature of their establishments and we are innovative in our approach to modern eating preferences.