- Huntingdon, PE29 1TQ
- Chef Manager
Your key responsibilities as the Chef Manager will consist of:
- Producing fantastic food for staff and students
- Motivating and managing a team
- Working to a sales and gross profit budget
- Ensuring excellent communication with all parties in the school to create excellent relationship and drive operational excellence.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Chef Manager include:
- Proven experience of school catering
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A strong team player
- Highly confident and positive
- Self-motivated and able to work well unsupervised
- Proactive with a ‘can do' attitude
- Some knowledge of cost management
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £18,000.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life assurance (x2) and 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
At Edwards & Blake we understand that good food is vital to life. We're a leading contract caterer and since 1998 we've put food quality at the heart of all we do with fresh, healthy, nutritious ingredients at the core of our business from day one.
We're passionate about great quality food, local sourcing, excellent service, driving innovation and delivering great value to our clients and customers.