- 97 Tudeley Ln, Tonbridge TN9 2ER, UK
- Chef Manager
Your key responsibilities as the Cook will consist of:
- Preperation of meals from fresh ingredients.
- Ordering, stock control and full financial accountability
- Managing catering team
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients, with regards to allergens and special diets
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Ad-hoc duties to support the catering team and services
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Cook include:
- Experience in managing a kitchen and catering team in a similar envirnoment
- The ability to cook fresh food from fresh products to a high standard
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A great team player
- Catering experience essential
- Passion for food
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £24,000
This role also comes with a workplace pension and 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 109,000 employees and 23,500 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Caterplus division is one the UK's leading catering services business specialising in the care and retirement living sector. We operate across a spectrum of establishments, including residential care homes, assisted living & extra care, independent living, Jewish and charitable communities.
Join the team and contribute towards making food one of life's real pleasures for the over 55 community in your area.