Chef De Partie
- Walton-on-Thames, KT12 4EH
- Walton on Thames
- Chef De Partie
Your key responsibilities as the Chef de Partie will consist of:
- Support, organise, mentor and train members of the kitchen team as required in line with Company procedures
- Ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Support the manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge, and maintaining a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- Be responsible for collecting and checking deliveries as required and placing them in the appropriate storage areas
- Be responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and of equipment
- Provide support to other members of the kitchen and front of house team as required
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Chef de Partie include:
- Proven experience of working within a kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong team player
- Outstanding time-keeping skills
- Access to car due to site location is required
- Baking skills is a plus
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £10.00 hour plus lots of training to support your career.
This role also comes with a workplace pension and 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Caterplus division is one the UK's leading catering services business specialising in the care and retirement living sector. We operate across a spectrum of establishments, including residential care homes, assisted living & extra care, independent living, Jewish and charitable communities.
Join the team and contribute towards making food one of life's real pleasures for the over 55 community in your area.