Chef De Partie
- Stratford, E20 3BS
- Chef De Partie
Your key responsibilities as the Chef de Partie will consist of:
- Support, organise, mentor and train members of the kitchen team in line with Company procedures
- Ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported.
- Support the manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge, and maintaining a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- Ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and of equipment
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Chef de Partie include:
- Proven experience of working within a kitchen
- Excellent communication skills & a strong team player
- Outstanding time-keeping skills
As part of your package, we are offering a competitive rate salary up to £24,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Holidays 28 days (including Bank Holidays) and colleague pension enrolment. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.