Chef De Partie
- London, SW1W 8PZ
- Chef De Partie
Your key responsibilities as the Chef De Partie will consist of:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Liaise with Head Chef on all matters pertaining to daily duties
- Ad-hoc duties to support the catering team and services
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Chef De Partie Include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A great team player
- Catering experience desirable but not essential
- A passion for great food
- A keen eye and attention to detail
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £21998.00 per annum/pro rata, dependent on experience.
Holidays 28 days (including Bank Holidays) and increasing to 31 days after 3 years' service, life assurance, colleague pension enrolment and subsidised lunches
As Chef de Partie, you are also eligible for Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers. There is the option to purchase up to 5 additional days holiday. You can receive a range of discounts on EE Mobile Contracts, at Nissan Motors, AA breakdown cover and lots more offers on leisure and entertainment, gyms and restaurants.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Lexington is a team of vibrant and creative individuals who deliver excellent food and service, creating an environment where people can have fun and be the best they can at work.
Set up in 2002, Lexington is an award-winning contract caterer that puts people at the heart of the business. We have over 1,500 employees in our team and an enviable client portfolio in London and the South East of England.