Chef De Partie
- London, SW1W 8PZ
- Chef De Partie
If you're looking for an exciting culinary position whereby you oversee a section of the kitchen and seeking development opportunities in your career as a chef, read on… We've a fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join us, Elior UK - a leading contract caterer.
Elior UK operate across a diverse range of industries such as stadiums, offices, museums, schools, universities and care homes with plenty of career development opportunities. We are in a period of growth and there's no better time to join.
Your key responsibilities as the Chef de Partie will consist of:
- Support, organise, mentor and train members of the kitchen team as required in line with Company procedures
- Ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Support the manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge, and maintaining a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- Be responsible for collecting and checking deliveries as required and placing them in the appropriate storage areas
- Be responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and of equipment
- Provide support to other members of the kitchen and front of house team as required
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Chef de Partie include:
- Proven experience of working within a kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong team player
- Outstanding time-keeping skills
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £21,450.00 per annum/pro rata, dependent on experience.
Holidays 28 days (including Bank Holidays) and increasing to 31 days after 3 years' service, life assurance, colleague pension enrolment and subsidised lunches
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Lexington is a team of vibrant and creative individuals who deliver excellent food and service, creating an environment where people can have fun and be the best they can at work.
Set up in 2002, Lexington is an award-winning contract caterer that puts people at the heart of the business. We have over 1,500 employees in our team and an enviable client portfolio in London and the South East of England.