Chef De Partie
- London, SE10 0EW
- Chef De Partie
Chef de Partie
If you're looking for an exciting culinary position whereby you oversee a section of the kitchen and seeking development opportunities in your career as a chef, read on… We've a fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join us, Elior UK - a leading contract caterer.
Elior UK operate across a diverse range of industries such as stadiums, offices, museums, schools, universities and care homes with plenty of career development opportunities. We are in a period of growth and there's no better time to join.
This exciting opportunity as a Chef de Partie is based at Ravensbourne university, mainly focusing on hospitality order delivery. You will be joining an enthusiastic team of 7 professionals (2 chefs) and reporting into Site manager.
This Chef de Partie position is with our Taylorshaw brand, part of Elior UK, a leading catering specialist providing freshly prepared, healthy food to our students within primary and secondary schools and colleges.
Your key responsibilities as the Chef de Partie will consist of:
- Support, organise, mentor and train members of the kitchen team as required in line with Company procedures
- Ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Support the manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge, and maintaining a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- Be responsible for collecting and checking deliveries as required and placing them in the appropriate storage areas
- Be responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and of equipment
- Provide support to other members of the kitchen and front of house team as required
- Proven experience of working within a kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong team player
- Outstanding time-keeping skills
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £22,425, per annum plus paid overtime, dependent on experience.
Holidays 28 days (including Bank Holidays), colleague pension enrolment and subsidised lunches.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We're driven by the knowledge that young people deserve - and need - the best food for their wellbeing
We're dedicated at Taylor Shaw to bringing all our resources together to provide high quality nutritious food that our young customers will enjoy while at school and in further education. And to ensuring it is served by caring, well trained and skilled people.
Join the team and contribute towards helping the next generation live a healthy life.