Chef De Partie
- Livingston, EH54 8TB
- Chef De Partie
Your key responsibilities as the Chef de Partie will consist of:
- Support, organise, mentor and train members of the kitchen team in line with Company procedures
- Ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported.
- Support the manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge, and maintaining a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- Ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and of equipment
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Chef de Partie include:
- Proven experience of working within a kitchen
- Excellent communication skills & a strong team player
- Outstanding time-keeping skills
The successful candidate will be offered a starting rate of £9.19 Per hour. You will also be provided with free meals on duty, free car parking and loads of support to continue with your professional development.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Our specialist retail services team works with clients to build their income and customer loyalty in store, while at the same time caring for their staff in the multi-shift retail environment. Our in-store cafes are helping to make the customer experience more enjoyable and reflect the values of our clients' brands. Our experience with leading retail groups in the UK has enabled us to develop and fine-tune a range of excellent value-for-money retail service offers.