Chef De Partie
- Kingston upon Thames, KT1 2EE
- Kingston upon Thames
- Chef De Partie
Your key responsibilities as the Chef De Partie will consist of:
- Proactively managing and supporting a catering team
- Recruiting, training, supporting and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, customer and client
- Maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence
- Creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Chef De Partie include:
- 2 to 3 years experience as Chef de Partie
- Great attention to detail
- Hospitality & Fine dining experience desirable
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Proven leadership ability
- Proactive and ‘hands on' approach
- Catering experience essential with chef skills
- Contract catering is desirable
- Baking experience is desirable
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £25,000 per annum.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Elior works in partnership with universities to maximise the quality of their student experience as places of both living and learning. We strengthen the competitiveness of our clients by making excellent value, healthy high-quality food a key feature of their establishments and we are innovative in our approach to modern eating preferences.